Our in-house laboratory enables us to perform screening tests within a very short period of time so we may diagnose and treat your dog, cat, or exotic pet’s condition quickly. The faster we are able to diagnose your pet’s health issue, the faster we can treat it!
Our in-house veterinary laboratory features diagnostic testing for the following:
- Bloodwork: CBC, HCT/TP, BUN, and glucose
- Complete chemistry(bodily functions)
- Microscopic exams
- Cytology of skin & ear samples
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Parvo tests
- Feline heartworm Ag and FELV/FIV testing
- Annual heartworm preventative exams
If further testing is necessary, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratory services that are capable of accurately performing any needed tests.