If you believe your pet is sick, give us a call. We evaluate each pet’s medical issue individually and thoroughly, after which we then formulate a medical plan, with your input, that will enable us to reach a diagnosis and develop an appropriate treatment plan for your dog, cat, or exotic pet. Every member of our team is committed to helping you make the best decisions for your pet’s health and wellness, and to enhancing the human-animal bond.
It is common to assume these signs are a normal part of your dog or cat’s aging process; however, they may indicate underlying disease. If you notice any of these signs in your pet, please give us a call and have your pet evaluated.
- Loss of appetite, Decreased appetite
- Weight loss/gain
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Increased drinking or urination
- Inappropriate urination or defecation (indoors)
- Difficulty rising, walking or climbing stairs
- Shaking head
- Foul smelling ears
- Foul breath
- Eye or nose discharge
- Minor cuts
- Wounds that are not healing
- Confusion, disorientationm anxiety or changes in sleep patterns
- New lumps or bumps
- Any other sudden or progressive change you note in your pet’s attitude or behaviors
Monitored Care of Chronic Conditions
Once your pet has been diagnosed with a chronic condition (for example diabetes or hypothyroidism) we can perform routine monitoring that is needed to keep your pet healthy. We can make diet recommendations, recommend changes in medications and treatments, recommend a monitoring schedule, and also refer your pet to the appropriate specialty service as needed if the condition changes or is not responding appropriately to the initial treatments.